Thursday, April 24, 2014

13 Weeks, FFXIV Remote Play, & Baby's Gender

I'm officially 13 weeks into pregnancy as of yesterday. This baby is really testing me... oh my goodness. The weekend was very busy with Easter festivities -- and when I wasn't busy, I was busy feeling sick. I feel like I haven't played games (with the exception of my two streams on Tuesday and Wednesday this week). I just haven't been feeling all that well. Now that I'm in the second trimester, I'm hoping the sickness will subside soon...

Aside from that, I finally set up my PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (then promptly upgraded to PS4 version for free). We also have a PSVita. I messed around a little bit with the PS4 and Vita on Sunday; playing a new character to get a feel for the controls. I can definitely see this as an alternative (though I need practice to be able to do things other than gather and send my retainers on ventures on my Main character, Rahhzay Hana) while I lounge around or am on the road. It was fun and not too difficult to get into with a controller, although PC will likely remain my main mode of play. I have a couple trips planned in the near future, and it's a cool thought to think I can remote play while using my phone as a wi-fi hotspot (or more likely, my husband's phone -- since mine hates me lately).

One trip we have coming up, is our trip to Las Vegas to visit family and have our gender reveal party! Side note: Hubby and I gave in and opened up that sealed envelope to reveal the sex of the baby. We're the only two who know and have sworn to not tell a soul until after the reveal.. so you guys are still going to have to wait. :) The main reason we did this was because the paper that was sealed away, also had other lab results for me and our baby (everything is normal!). We didn't want to give the envelope with these results to someone to bake our cake, so we decided we'd make the cake ourselves for the reveal. The current plan is to go out the weekend of Mother's Day for the reveal -- no later! I can't wait until we get to tell everyone! Just a couple more week guys. ;)

What do you think we're having? Leave a comment below!

Have baby name suggestions? Click here. Feel free to suggest as many names as you'd like. If we pick your name, I'll promote you (on twitch) to VIP Gold status on my page. View my twitch page for details on VIP status. Don't have a Twitch ID? Sign up or suggest anonymously.

YouTube video from when we announced we were pregnant to my Twitch.tv viewers. Click here.

1 comment:

  1. (Comment part 2? :P) Two other couples that I know are having baby boys soon... So I'm going to guess that you're also going to have one xD.
    Seriously though, I know that no matter what gender your baby is, you guys are going to be great parents :).
    And remember... Pokemon games are proven to fortify reading comprehension in children ;).

    ReplyDelete