Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Rahhzay starts a blog!

It's been quite a while since I've kept any sort of journal or blog. Let me start by introducing myself... I'm Elise; many know me as Rahhzay. I'm a 25-year-old gamer, twitch.tv streamer, Disney nerd, and mommy-to-be due in October.

A little over a month ago I announced to my viewers on twitch that my husband and I are pregnant. I'm so grateful to my viewers, regulars, and friends for all the love and support they've been giving me since. I love streaming (and plan to continue doing so throughout my pregnancy) -- it's fun to hear new gamer baby puns some of my viewers come up with. I haven't been as consistent with my streams as I have in the past due to "morning" sickness, etc. Now that I'm 11 weeks along, I'm hoping that in the next week or so I'll be back on a more steady and reliable schedule again.

With being pregnant, I feel like I'm falling behind in so many things! Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (an amazing MMORPG by Square Enix) just released patch 2.2 and (in the two weeks since release) I've failed to cap my Tomes of Soldiery, let alone finish unlocking many things or completing some content that was introduced in 2.1. I have a feeling I'll be playing catch up for a while.

I want to continue to keep this blog to update not only my gaming achievements and game opinions/impressions, but also a little bit of my pregnancy and what else is going on in my life outside of gaming. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment